mardi 8 février 2011

Love from Colorado

I got a letter from the Colorado Clan! It is such a wonderful little burst of happy when I get a letter from home. They sent me a lovely card for Thanksgiving and this ornament. It's hanging up in my room now!

Thank you, Coloradans!

If anyone else wants to send little letters or hellos I love to get them. They'd have to be sent off pretty soon, because the mail takes forever to get here from the States, and I'm leaving in a little less than three months. (Ahhhhhhh! Exciting and scary at the same time.)

My mail address is: 
S/C ACI Baobab Center
Naomi Wright
Villa 509 SKAP Baobab
BP 5270
Dakar Fann Senegal


And here's a lovely artsy photo of the little wind chime my mother sent me as part of my birthday present. It's hanging on the bars of my window. It's been really lately because it's the "winter" and I get to hear it jingle and think about my lovely family at home!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire